WinterContact TS 860
- Cool Chili™ ensures maximum braking performance in any wintry weather condition
- Liquid Layer Drainage™ reduces the braking distance on frost-covered and icy roads
- Snow Curve+ technology for safe cornering on snow-covered roads
- The Maximum Traction Silica Compound ensures excellent wet grip and therefore improves braking performance significantly. Additionally the WinterContact™ TS 860 stays flexible at any winter weather and transfers the braking forces safely onto wet, icy and snow-covered roads.
- This new sipe channel system helps to constantly dewater the tyres' contact surface for an improved braking performance on icy and frost-covered roads. This special drainage eliminates the danger of deteriorated braking performance caused by melting water, which supports faster braking.
- The new WinterContact™ TS 860 strengthens the interlocking of the tyre with snow-covered roads via the new Snow Curve+ technology. By compressing the snow at more than 1000 spots all over the profile, it provides a better overall grip, especially while cornering.